MyPeoplenet is an online time tracking and management system which has been designed for Kelly employees and the employees who working at different companies which are registered for Peoplenet services and products. Through the online portal www.MyPeoplenet.com, employees can able to access working hours per day, check in or out, expense management, over time working hours, request time-off, etc.
If you’re served as an employee who working at the company which registered for MyPeoplenet, you can able to log into the account to access all employee benefits:
- At initial point, you need to visit official website address www.MyPeoplenet.com from your preferred web browser.
- To access the services, you need to provide login credentials information subsuming user id and password on respective fields.
- Once entering all these entails, click on login button which allows to get avail of all benefits like working hours per day, over time working hours, request time-off, etc.
MyPeoplenet.com Registration Process
If you don’t have an account for My People net, you’re required to complete the below steps for activating or creating an account.
- Primarily, you’re required to visit official website address www.mypeoplenet.com after launching your web browser.
- Click on create an account which is available underneath the login credential fields.
- In the next step, you will be taken to the new web page where you need to enter necessary information including your first name, last name, last four digits of social security number, email address, and re-enter the email address for confirmation.
- After that, you need to enter additional information subsuming mobile number, choose your service provider, enter a unique password and re-enter it for confirmation of your account.
- Now, you need to click on complete registration button and go to your account to check whether it is activated or not.
If you’re facing any issues or troubled with the sign-in procedure to log into MyPeoplenet.com, you can go to trouble signing in button. After clicking on that, you will find three options such as I’m having trouble with my user name or my password or other problems with signing in.
Benefits of MyPeoplenet
As a registered user for MyPeoplenet, you can get access to the features such as time-entry, request time-off, expense entry, and managing your profile.
Peoplenet Web Time Entry
With the help of web time entry on MyPeoplenet.com Login, you can able to ensure that you’re compensated for your time worked by entering your user name and password. Available Peoplenet web time entry methods are hours per day, in out entry, delete time, did not work, view and print time card, and advanced time entry.
Hours per day time entry
To use this time entry method, you’re requested to enter total working hours that you’ve worked for the day. You need to carefully follow the instructions to record your time accurately.
- Initially, click on the week ending date for which you want to enter total working hours.
- You need to open the time entry window by clicking in the cell corresponds to the assignment and the day that you’ve worked out.
- Enter total work hours for the day. Here, you need to make a note that if the company has provided vacation, holiday, or PTO, etc., you need to provide the corresponding code properly.
- If you’ve completed the entry of working hours, you can click on Ok button to proceed further.
- You can also make use of Copy to feature which helps to copy the time for other days in the week.
In and Out Time Entry
If you want to use this in and out time entry method, you’re required to provide in and out times that you have worked for the day. You need to consider below guidelines to make sure that record your time more accurately and get your pay for your worked hours.
- As similar as hours per time entry method, you need to open the time entry window and provide the times worked for the day. Based on time entered, it will automatically change AM or PM.
- Once you’ve completed the entering of time details, click on ok button.
If you’ve entered the time for a day and want to remove it, you can choose delete time button for a particular day, or for a specific assignment or for an entire period at a time. In a similar manner, you can use other time entry features such as save time, modify time, and print time card and update the adecco timesheet
If your organization allows to submit the expenses through Peoplenet.com, you can get access to expense entry and seek reimbursement from the agency. You can do different activities through expense entry such as entering expenses, uploading receipts, tracking status of expense reports, and submitting expenses for approval. However, you should make a note that expense entry should be completed with a desktop or laptop. You can’t be completed with the help of a mobile device my knowledge spring
Request Time Off
On MyPeoplenet.com, you can use the Time Off request feature in order to create new and track existing paid time off requests. After logging into the account, you can able to view time off requests based on your company requirements.
Also Check Myinsuranceinfo
New Time Off Request
From the web time entry dashboard, you can able to view new time off request. To create new time off request, you need to follow below step by step procedure that included:
- Choose an approver from the drop down menu
- Enter a particular date for the time off request.
- Select the request type from the drop down menu.
- Enter the number hours request for the day.
- Enter a comment and click on the submit button to get approval from the employer.
Using this tool, you can also modify request time off, cancel time off request, and restore time off request.
Through MyPeoplenet.com, you can manage your profile by changing your preferences for notifications, log on details, language settings, and more. Additionally, you can easily manage your personal information, personal notifications, and time entry preferences.